210个高频生活英语口语句子,收藏起来慢慢背
1. I think so.
我想是的。
2. In a word, yes.

一句话,是的。
3. You re perfectly correct.
完全和你说的一样。
4. You got it.
恰是。
5. I deny that.
我否定。
6. That s not what I mean.
我不是谁人意思。
7. If you say so.
假如你说是的话,那便是吧。
8. I m afraid so.
生怕便是如许了。
9. No doubt.
确切是如许。
10. Your answer is to the point.
你说到点子上了。
11. Just google it.
本身去搜刮一下。
12. You made my day.
由于你(或你的言语行为)让我一天都很开心。
13. She s wearing heavy makeup.
她化了盛饰。
14. I m starving to death.
我快饿死了。
15. She dumped me.
她把我甩了。
16. You re the last person I want to see.
你是我最不想见到的一小我。
17. Fair enough.
没错,有事理。
18. Don t take it too serious.
别太当真/在意。
19. Look on the bright side.
往好的方面想。
20. You have my word.
我向你保证。
21. You asked for it!
是你自找的/都是你本身造的孽啊。
22. Am I embarrassing you?
我让你丢人/为难了吗。
23. I m as busy as a bee.
我分外的忙。
24. Are you with me?
你在听我措辞吗(对话时引起他人注意力)。要不要一路来啊(约请对方一路做某事)。
25. Don t go too far.
别愉快的太早/别想得太不切现实了。
26. You re barking up the wrong tree.
你搞错工具了/你问错人了。
27. She s my ex.
她是我前女友(前妻)。
28. You bet.
当然啦,确定的(表现本身很有把握)。
29. I m gonna throw a party.
我要办个派对。
30. He s a heavy smoker.
他是个年夜烟袋。
31. She s shallow.
她很浮浅(形容以貌取人等)。
32. You piss me off.
你触怒我了。
33. She s showing off again.
她又在夸耀了。
34. Just like old times.
就像早年一样。
35. Tell me about it.
便是啊,可不是嘛。(用以逢迎对方的话,表现有雷同的阅历)。
36. I m positive(或直接说positive)
异常确定。
37. This seat is taken.
此座已占。
38. Keep it real.
莫装逼。
39. My aunt flo is visiting.
我年夜阿姨来了/来例假了。
40. He always breaks the ice.
他总能活跃氛围。
41. I take that back.
我收回本身的话(用于反悔之前说过的话)。
42. That means a lot to me.
那对我来说意义重年夜/是莫年夜的勉励。
43. You name it.
你只管说(只要你说,我都准许)。
44. It s a long shot.
没什么胜算/胜利的几率不年夜(但照样可以尝尝看)。
45. What a small world.
天下可真是小啊。
46. What s good here?
(点餐时)这儿最好吃的是什么。
47. What do you think?
你感到嘞。你怎么想。
48. There you go again.
又来了。
49. You ll see.
以后你会明确的。
50. Stay out of this.
别拌合。
51. Don t be like that.
别如许嘛。
52. You ve gone too far.
你其实是太甚分了。
53. That makes two of us.
我也是/我附和你的设法主意。
54. That makes one of us.
只有你才如许。
55. How do I look?
我看上去咋样。
56. Could be.
有可能,说不定。
57. Not a chance.
门儿都没有,想都别想。
58. What s with your face?
你的脸怎么了。
59. Nothing personal.
我没其余意思(不是出于私家恩仇)。
60. It won t be too long.
很快就好了。
61. Be realistic.
实际一点。
62. Don t be so childish.
别这么孩子气。
63. Don t make a fool of yourself.
别丢人现眼了。
64. Are we on the same page?
我们设法主意一样吧。我们杀青共鸣了吧。
65. A promise is a promise.
措辞算话。
66. I m crazy about her.
我疯狂留恋她。
67. I m in a bad mood.
我心境很糟糕。
68. I m not your baby-sitter.
我可不是你的保姆。
69. How was your day?
本日过得咋样。
70. Another day, another dollar.
当一天僧人撞一天钟。
71. Mind your own business.
管好你本身
72. Right on time.
来得恰是时刻/很定时。
73. Feel free to call me.
随时德律风接洽我。
74. Where were we last time?
我们前次讲到哪儿了。
75. I m worn out.
我累死鸟。
76. I ll get her for you.
我帮你去叫她。
77. What s your constellation/sign?
你是什么星座的。
78. One moment, please.
请稍等。
79. It drives me crazy.
快把老子气疯了。
80. I don t get you.
我没明确你的意思。
81. I have gained a lot of weight.
我发福了许多。
82. Anytime you re ready.
只要你预备好了任何时刻都可以。
83. Just get out of my way.
靠边儿站/别挡路。
84. I m totally behind this.
我完全赞许这个。
85. Doesn t matter to me.
跟我不要紧/我无所谓了。
86. I m taking my time.
我在静观其变。
87. This is kind of embarrassing.
这有点难为情/有点囧/有点为难。
88. By all means.
当然可以(同certainly)。
89. We all chipped in.
我们年夜伙凑的。
90. I m not sure I know what you re getting at.
我不知道你意指什么。
91. We re looking into it.
我们正在察看。
92. I need to be by myself for a while.
我必要一小我静一下子。
93. How about if we split it?
我们平摊怎么样。
94. That makes sense.
那样还说得曩昔/比拟合理。
95. Things are gonna work out.
工作会办理的。
96. You might wanna ...
开首表现提建议,翻译成“怎样怎样比拟好”。
97. We made a pact.
我们说好的/商定好的。
98. You wish!
你想得美。
99. Let s take a short break.
我们稍作苏息。
100. Spot on!
说的太对了。
101. Come again?
再说一遍。
102. I ll back you up.
我会挺你的。
103. Tit for tat.
以眼还眼。
104. Get in line!
列队去(别插队)。
105. Sure thing!
当然。
106. Don t mess with me.
别惹我/老子可不是好惹的。
107. Sold out.
卖光了。
108. So far, so good.
今朝还过得去吧。
109. Bummer!
真倒霉/真扫兴。
110. Wait up.
等等哈。
111. About time!
是时刻了(做某事)。
112. You re a badass.
你个坏蛋。
113. It s meant to be.
天意啊。
114. She passed out.
她昏迷了。
115. I m not that bad!
我没那么差吧。
116. I m low on cash.
我手头缺钱花啊/手头紧啊。
117. Be right back.
顿时回来。
118. You can count on me.
信任我/你就宁神交给我吧。
119. Buck up!
振作起来。
120. Same here.
我也是。
121. Deal!
成交。就如许说定了。
122. Do I have to?
我必定要如斯吗?
123. Check, please.
买单啦/结账。
124. And?
还有呢。
125. Nice try!
想得美。得了吧。
126. Cheers!
干杯。谢谢啦。
127. Peace!
再会。
128. Bingo!
中了。
129. It s on the house.
免费的。
130. Still up?
还没睡呀。
131. Easy, man.
哥们,淡定。
132. Don t flatter yourself.
别自认为是了。
133. What is the fuss?
吵什么。
134. Are you by yourself?
你一个吗?
135. I ll see to it.
我会把稳的。
136. Call it even.
扯平了。
137. So?
然后呢。
138. Hold me tight.
抱紧我。
139. What s on your mind?
你心里在想什么。
140. Make up your mind.
快下决心/做出决议吧。
141. I m dead broke right now.
我如今穷死了。
142. Don t try to strike an attitude with me.
不要对我摆什么臭架子。
143. He s just pulling my leg.
他只是在开我的打趣。
144. Break a leg!
好运。祝你好运。
145. You can t break your promise.
你不克不及出尔反尔啊。
146. Keep a low profile / Keep your head down!
坚持低调。
147. I don t have time for this.
我可没光阴跟你瞎搅和/瞎逼逼(表某事是挥霍光阴,或敦促赶紧切入正题)。
148. I don t mean to be rude, but...
我无意得罪,然则……
149. Where to?
去哪儿。
150. Anywhere but here.
除了这里,哪儿都可以。
151. You won t regret it.
你不会懊悔的。
152. I ll take the shotgun.
我坐副驾驶的地位。
153. She hates my guts.
她恨死我了。
154. I made a fool of myself.
我出尽了洋相/丢尽了脸。
155. I ll take your word for it.
我信任你说的话。
156.This is a touchy subject.
这是个敏感的话题。
157. You seem a littile jumpy.
你有点儿神经质啊。
158. I can t thank you enough.
我感谢不尽。
159. She s our age.
她跟我们年事差不多。
160. Don t drag me into this.
别把我扯进来。
161. Suck it up!
能忍就忍吧 / 忍忍就曩昔了。
162. How could you?
你怎么可以如许(对我/如许做)。
163. Don t rush me!
别催我。
164. It s just a setback.
这只是点小挫折罢了。
165. How could you be so sure?
你怎么能这么确定。
166. You just let it happen.
你就这么任其产生(不管掉臂的)。
167. I m beat.
我累坏了。
168. What a drag!
真无聊。真没劲。
169. I got fired.
我被卷铺盖了。
170. I can live with that.
我能受得了/接受得了。
171. Text me when you get home.
抵家了给我发个短信。
172. Need a hand ?
必要协助吗。
173. It s my call.
这事由我决议。
174. You really like playing this card.
你可真是喜欢用这招啊。
175. He s getting too emotional.
他太鸡冻了/情绪化了。
176. I m trying to spare your feelings.
我是在照料你的感触感染。
177. I m out of work.
我赋闲了。
178. We should think twice about it.
我们得细心斟酌下。
179. The hell you say!
废话。胡扯。我不信你的话。
180. Money is no object.
钱不是问题(有足够的钱,不差钱)。
181. I d like to make a reservation.
我想预定(房间/座位等)。
182. What s the hurry?
急毛急啊。
183. You made a right choice.
你的选择是对的。
184. You re a dead man!
你丫死定了。
185. I ll treat you to dinner.
我会请你用饭的。
186. No more worries.
再不需担忧了。
187. No funny stuff.
不要耍把戏。
188. You should burn in hell.
你真该下地狱。
189. I won t take no for an answer.
别对我说不/别回绝我。
190. I m going to puke.
我要吐了。
191. I m just wiped out.
我累坏了/筋疲力尽了。
192. Sorry, I just slipped it out.
负疚,我说漏嘴了。
193. Excuse me for a moment.
失陪一下子。
194. Just leave it to me.
交给我处置吧。
195. Don t underestimate anyone.
不要鄙视/低估任何人。
196. You re really something!
你真了不得/你真牛。
197. Just have a little faith.
要有点信念嘛。
198. Make it quick.
长话短说/快一点。
199. Don t kid yourself.
不要自欺欺人了。
200. It s made in heaven.
这是射中注定的。
201. I got the message.
我懂你的意思了。
202. Let s leave this up.
这事儿先放着(别管)。
203. I m on it.
交给我吧/我来吧。
204. I m not going anywhere.
我哪也不去。
205. She s on the phone.
她在打德律风/接德律风。
206. I should have done this.
我本该这么做的(然则现实上我没做)。
207. I ll tell you what.
听我说。
208. Get out of my way.
让开/闪开。
209. Where was I?
我适才说到哪儿了。
210. You do the math.
你本身想想看。
点点点,赞和在看都在这儿。